The Curborough is a corner building with a hipped roof. Fully glazed double doors on the corner with window(s) on either side wall make this a unique stylish building. Comes with a felt tiled roof as standard, cedar tiles or an eco-slate roof are available as an optional extra. The windows are full length to match the doors (the pictures of the yellow building have the old spec windows)
Available in 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 11x11 and 12x12.
Height to eaves - 220cm
Height to ridge - 336cm on an 11x11 for example. The varies slightly depending on the building size.
The prices below include delivery, installation & VAT.
**THESE 2 OPTIONAL EXTRAS ARE CURRENTLY FREE OF CHARGE
|The Curborough||Optional Extras|
Building Size (width x depth)
|Price Delivered & Fitted||External Painting**||Internal Painting||Laminate Flooring**||Cedar Slatted Roof||Eco Slate Tile or Cedar Shingle Roof||Insulated Floor||Bearers|
|8' x 8'||£4,495||£899||£675||£380||£339||£699||£145||£49|
|9' x 9'||£4,995||£999||£999||£430||£399||£879||£180||£106|
|10' x 10'||£5,495||£1,099||£1,099||£480||£479||£1,055||£195||£106|
|11' x 11'||£5,995||£1,199||£1,199||£520||£539||£1,229||£215||£129|
|12' x 12'||£6,495||£1,299||£1,299||£560||£619||£1,399||£240||£129|
OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- Building made to go through a doorway / restricted access - £450
- Additional large fixed window (755mm x 1970mm) - £325
- Additional large window with top opener (755mm x 1970mm) - £465
- Additional smaller fixed window (545mm x 1970mm) - £250
- Additional smaller window with top opener (550mm x 1965mm) - £395
- Additional 4ft double doors - £850
- Additional 5ft double doors - £995
- Partition (including standard shed door) - 8ft - £470 / 10ft - £595 / 12ft - £750
- Black Guttering - £6.50 per foot including down-pipe(s) as necessary
- Additional paint - £16 per litre
Your garden building can be spray-painted in a range of different colours. The building gets factory dipped in the standard way; it will then receive 2 coats of Teknos spray paint to give it a beautiful finish. You can have the building painted all in one colour or choose a primary colour for the main body of the shed and a secondary colour for the fascias, door and trim. Please note as timber is a natural product, over time the knots in the timber may 'bleed' and start to show through some of the paint colours. You will receive a touch up pot of your chosen colour(s), further paint can be ordered in the future if you want to re-coat the building entirely. This colour chart is a guide only; we have the actual paint colours on display at our show site if you need to see the exact colour.